<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

[ ..shirokyun is alive.. ]

For the longest time I didn't post or blog anything of my cat, Shirokyun. I'm very guilty of having too-full-of-thyself syndrome.

So here's a little compilation photos of my cat to prove that he is alive. And still as awesome as usual. Photo quality quite bad because most of them are taken from Nanami or Tabo. If you have forgotten, Nanami is my old school handphone, Sony Ericsson J20, and Tabo is my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7Plus.

Anyway, here's Shirokyun. In no particular order.

Just him being an asshole when I'm trying to use the computer.

Photo taken last year. He used to love hanging out like this but he doesn't like it anymoar.

Another scumbaggery act of his. Taking over my chair. T_T

Him being adorable sitting on my lap during a car ride.

Him trying to guilt-trip me two weeks ago when I was packing for Bangkok.

Hungover cat.

Him laying by my side on last Saturday.

Me  trying to be 'artistic' by applying ten million layers of filters from this app in Tabo.

Best cakeday present this year from my cousin sis!!! She's awesome! It's a cover for Tabo.

Drunk. as usual.
And the only photo taken with Kuroki, my G12. yah. 


Yep, that's about it. I do realise that the photos taken with Nanami is better than the ones taken with Tabo. Quite sad eh. Samsung still sucks with their cameras. That is why I will always stick to Sony Ericsson for phones. =D

Anyway, yeppity yep. That's all for today! This is just me procrastinating at work. FML.

:: stitched on` ::*|16:47|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi