<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

[ ..movements.. ]



I dunno. Somehow, I really really really like this photo I took on the bus to Seoul from Incheon Airport. It was an accidental shot. I wanted to take the photo of the sun rising (it was about 6.30am) but because I was on a bus, it's so friggin difficult to get a good shot. And my camera sucks. Badly. I hate my camera sometimes.

After many many shots, I still couldn't get any still shots or proper shots of the sun at all. Except for this. Well, sort of.

I love the movement of this photo. It reminds me a lot of Wong Kar-wai's Chungking Express. How the time is always moving but there is always something standing still at the background, not moving. Left behind. Still deep in its own thoughts and dreams. Like the sun here in this photo.

Often you find yourself standing still and not moving forward at all. It's either you are waiting for something to happen or you don't know where to go next. Or you might be wondering if there is something or someone waiting for you on the other end of the road but you just aren't brave enough to take the risk and leave your comfortable position.

Don't we all feel that way all the time?

This is exactly how this photo makes me feel.

So much vivacity yet so much uncertainties and hesitance.





I dunno if anything here makes sense to you but that is just how I feel about a stupid accidental photo I took. And I just wanna jot it down here in case one day, I forgot how it feels to be young and lost in life. Heh.

Well, that's all for today. Have a great evening.

:: stitched on` ::*|20:14|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi