<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

[ ..whiff of wind, sounds of crickets.. ]

I was writing an article just now and I'd been listening to the sound clips I recorded from my Japan trip. I regretted that I didn't record much.

I find it very soothing and easy for me to write when I am listening to the distant voices of Japanese conversations or the train stations announcements, or the thundering sounds of crickets chirping in the park.

I want to go back there. I need to go back there. I have to go back there.

There isn't a place on earth (so far) that has been that inspiring to me.

I had made a promise to myself that the next time I'm back there, I will record all kind of sounds there. So that I can bring Japan back to me, here to this dreadful place. Dreadful reality.

It's not like I'm not happy now, or depressed or even having yet another mood swing. It's just that I need to be happy again.

Tokyo and Kyoto are the two places where I feel the happiest once I arrived there. The moment I stepped into Haneda Airport, I was filled with this immense happiness.

I don't really know where that come from, but I am pretty sure it's the smiling faces of the people there, greeting our arrival.

I cannot wait to go back there. So much happiness waiting for me there. And I am glad to receive it soon.

It's nice to have found a place where you will smile automatically once you arrived. And continue to smile everyday onwards.

:: stitched on` ::*|16:35|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi