<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Sunday, 27 November 2011

[ ..five.. ]

I am so quiet here. That's not because I'd finally changed for good. It's because I have verbal diarrhea in Twitter almost every single day.

I do not wish to abandon my blog. One day I will take my time to do a proper post on my Japan trip. Well, you know, just for the sake of recording the happenings there.

This is pretty much my diary of sort. So, yeah.

Heading back to my hometown once again. I am glad that I have my hometown. I am glad to have a place to run to when I find the city too suffocating.

Have a great Sunday to you. Byes.

:: stitched on` ::*|16:03|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi