<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

[ ..mirror image.. ]

I tried to take my mind off things but I find it rather difficult to do so. I don't know why I bother but somehow I do.

There are so many things going through my mind now. Most of the time I fear for the worst to happen.

You ever feel so tired when you have done nothing at all? I do.

I am tired from the moment I wake up everyday. I don't know what is going on. Are things going to be alright? I don't know.

I am bogged down by my own questions and insecurities. Why am I tired? How far can I go? Can I stop reminding myself, how useless I am?

I don't know. I feel as if I'm lost in the jungle again. I don't know what to feel. I don't know what to do. I don't know what is going to happen.

Why is life so simple yet complicated? What is the purpose of living when we are surely going to die in the end? Why is everything so insignificant?

If anyone asks what is bothering me right now, I can only say 'I don't know'. I really don't. I don't know why I feel grumpy, I don't know why I feel tired. I don't know why I feel sad. I don't know why I feel like I am heading towards nothing, nothing at all.

Am I wasting my life away? Am I doing nothing significant now? Do my existence mean nothing?

I think what I feel most right now is nothingness. Real, empty, neither dark nor bright vault of emptiness. Just empty. Nothing. I cannot breathe because there are no air, I cannot see because the sun is either too bright or nonexistent, I cannot feel because there is nothing happening in here.

Empty. Shallow. Nothing. Life.

:: stitched on` ::*|00:24|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi