<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

[ ..falling sick.. ]

I hate to be sick! Especially when I have important tasks to do!

I am going to Sarawak tomorrow morning at a crazy early flight at 8.10am. It's ridiculous. I have to get to the station by 6am, take the train to the airport by 7am.

And now, I am armed with flu, headache, severe sore throat, backache and I am slowly losing my voice. Losing my voice is the worse thing. I lost my voice back in April and that was horrifying. I couldn't talk to anyone. And if you know me, I love to talk.

My work requires me to talk, speak out and ask questions. If I am not able to do that then, what the fuck am I doing here?!

Of course, I can still speak now but seriously, I think by tonight if I don't do anything about it I will just die for the rest of the weekend. Not only I am slightly anti-social when it comes to an event with ten thousand people, now I can't even talk to ask for directions in a foreign place!

And today I am suppose to finish up one article, but now I couldn't think of anything at all. I am contemplating to ask my boss if I can finish it up when I am back from Sarawak. Haihhhh

I dunno. I don't think I can do that. T_T

Shit lah! Feel like I'm going to faint in a minute. How to write like this?!

I'm so tired and worn out and I need to wake up at 5am tomorrow. Truly FML kao kao. How how how? Can I just go home now so I can rest well for tomorrow? I don't want to be sick in Sarawak! Pleasee!!!!

Ahhh all these dilly and dally. I better drink more water now and see how.

:: stitched on` ::*|13:34|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi