<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

[ ..ni ju ni.. ]

So, I turned 22. /audience-cheer-clap

I never really had a birthday party except for that one time when I was 10. I guess it's important coz my age will no longer be a single digit. But even that birthday party, the attendance was about 10 people consisting  mostly of my neighbours.

Birthdays are always kind of insignificant for me. I mean, if a year is added to your age when the clock turns 12midnight on the new year's eve, then isn't that your birthday already? I had been a 22 year-old adult since January 1, 2011. So, what is the significance of June 9, 2011?

Anyway, this year around there isn't any cakes or candles. I didn't even go out my friends to 'celebrate' the day. I just went out with my cousin to watch X-Men: First Class again (omgomgomnosebleedjamesmcavoyomg) and had a nice dinner at Sushi Zanmai. It had been a long time since I had good food from Zanmai. Always wanted to eat there but my friends do not like Japanese food. Quite sad. Also, I get the best gift in my life from my cousin. She's so awesome. I will show you what she gave me when I manage to snap a photo of it soon!

The night after, Friday, June 10, which is my father's birthday, he came down to ze land of mud and we kinda celebrated together. When I said kinda, it means, we went out for dinner but nobody really acknowledged the birthdays. No birthday song, no cake, no candles. Just the way I like it.

First of all, I never liked a birthday cake. I'm not too much for sweet stuff since I lost my sweet tooth when I turned 18. The only cake I like now is cheese cake and occasionally chocolate cake. And they always get me these weird spongecake with tonnes of whipped cream on top. I don't like whipped cream either.

Secondly, the next thing I don't want apart from the spongy cake, is the whole friggin family singing 'Happy Birthday' aloud in a restaurant. Unless we are sitting in a VIP room, I recommend nobody do that to embarrass a family member.

Thirdly, I am just as happy as I could be with my family without all those superficial things. I had loads of fun on that Friday night. Nothing can beat our own Chan family's brand of humour and the silliest things we can think of about life.

 Nothing much changed since my birthday. Been breathing normally and eating as much as I can as usual. Except that I finally found the courage to do and say things that had been bothering me for the longest time. As of now, I am at peace. Back on track with my own work, life and nothing will ever get me offtrack from it anymore.

I often forget that my job is the most important thing in my life. How many times in one's life can find such an intriguing job? Moreover, on as one's first job in life. I plan to stick with this job until there are significant changes that will make me loathe it. For now, I am loving every single bit of it.

I am a very very lucky person. My work is my luckiest find so far. For that, I am grateful for all the things I have right now.

Most of the time I tell myself to not ask for so much because I have no qualifications at all. Therefore, I should be contented with what's given to me in these two years. But of course, I won't be able to get all these if weren't for my hard work, or the lack thereof. heheh

Anyway, I don't have much to talk about today. I am just glad that everything turns out fine and I no longer have to worry about things that will not affect me in the future, or even mean anything to me anymore.

That's all for today. Goodbye.

suwa.

:: stitched on` ::*|15:11|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi