<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Sunday, 22 May 2011

[ ..hunt.. ]

Went for a treasure hunt with my colleagues yesterday. I'm so dead tired now but still cannot get myself away from the computer.

Anyways, we won the fifth prize and got a little cash prize. Not a lot, but we are happy to win something. We worked really really hard on the hunt!

But I realised, when you are in a team of people who are really positive and will not show their temper easily, treasure hunt can be really fun. We laughed and cracked jokes at various things while we were hunting so that the situation will not get too serious.

In this experience, I learn how to be patient and not to lash out and people easily. I hope I can be like that for a while. Hahahaha.

Anyway, I just want to say that treasure hunting is fun. The last time I did my treasure hunt I swear I will not join another because it's too exhausting and too stress. But after this time, it changes my mind and I think I might participate in another hunt in the future. We will see how, alright?

I took a few photos from my trip to Malacca. Nothing much of historical stuff though but just some random stuff. Yesterday I wanted to go to The Baboon House to see the cat my cousin saved months ago. But they closed after 6pm, I think and by the time I want to go there, they already closed. I was so disappointed coz I don't think I will go to Malacca so soon in the near future.

But luckily some of my colleagues want to buy something at Jonker again this afternoon and I was delighted to hear that. As soon as I arrived there I went to The Baboon House at once.

And I finally found the cat. I was so happy just to see him. I took a lot of photos and a video of him for my cousin. After all, she almost kept him to herself and he spent a week with her before they depart. To this day, we refer the cat as her son. Hahahah.

I will try to write about my trip to Malacca tomorrow. Now, I would like to take a nap or just rest. Will update soon.

Good evening and have a great Sunday.

Suwa.

:: stitched on` ::*|20:28|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi