<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Sunday, 8 May 2011

[ ..black dark room.. ]

This is absurd. This isn't making any sense. I already feel like giving up.

I hate the sight of my sisters. I hate their voices. I hate the things my mother talks about my sisters.

Yada yadah yadah all they say is 'Oh, you have such a good life and you don't realise it' and then continues to talk about how unfortunate their lives are.

Well, fuck you. One of you have a rich husband and you don't ever have to work for a living. You can get whatever fuck you want. You live the rich 'tai-tai' life. Your husband gives you his entire salary every month.  So you shut the fuck up.

And you. Another one. You earn fucking RM6000 per month and you complain about being poor? FUCK you. I don't give a flying fuck what your friends or acquaintances gave you for your birthday, or how many fucking birthday parties you have. I don't give a flying fuck, so shut the fuck up. And by the way, you are a bitch and you don't need to me to elaborate on that in public.

I fucking hate my sisters. I hate my sisters, I hate my sisters, I hate my sisters, I hate my sisters, I hate my sisters. I fucking hate being here. I fucking hate everything that is happening.

The only person I love in my house is my brother and he is leaving me (us) in December for three to four years. I will not be able to see him again for the longest time. I fucking hate this.

Besides, I also fucking hate the fact that he is running away from here. Running away is my fucking job, not yours! This is not fair. I want to run away to New Zealand too. And be a fruit clipper. or a beggar I don't give a fuck. I just don't want to be here.

I hate this place. I hate everything. I hate the sight of everything.

I want to run away I want to run away I want to run away and just live in my car. I don't care I don't give a fuck. I just want to run away. And be alone.

Why is it so hard to live a good and happy life? Why is it so difficult for me to be joyful all the time? I don't ask for more! I just want a simple life! Geez! Fuck this shit! I don't want to care anymore !

You know what? I really don't give a fuck anymore. I'm now just waiting for the day I can finally find my exit from this world. I just want OUT from this world. Be done with everything.

And maybe, just maybe, I can find peace in my own demise.

:: stitched on` ::*|21:23|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi