<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Thursday, 24 March 2011

[ ..birdies.. ]

I'm back!!! I had a wonderful trip this time. And it was great because instead of a short two-day trip I had last time to meet John Woo *still gushing about it*, I had three days this time and was actually brought around to have fun like a tourist!

If you haven't heard me saying for ten thousand times, I had already wanted to go for a short three or four days holiday because I'd been a little stressed out lately. It is indeed tiring when you have both work and social life, but I am not complaining coz it was fun! But then sometimes I need a little short while to be alone, so this trip granted me the chance to have fun and have the night in the hotel room by myself. Just watching the TV. Reading the news paper. Tasting the bitter earl grey. I miss their TV channels already. I miss the hotel room. I want my room to be like that!

Just love to be alone sometimes. ^^

Anyways, I had loads of fun this time and shall always remember it! Here are my best memory of my trip to the Jurong Bird Park.

Feeding at the Lory Loft. Best place in Jurong Bird Park EVER. Must get in that if you going to the bird park.

I was actually screaming because a bird landed on my thumb and it was painful because their feet are crazy sharp and they grabbed on my thumb like it's food or something!!!!!

And they are so friendly that they will fly and land on your head and shoulder and arms! I LOVE them so much!!!
 Goodbye Lory~ Hope to see you again some time soon!!!! T___T

So beautiful!
That's all for today! ^^ Have a great day all!

Suwa.
 

:: stitched on` ::*|15:22|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi