<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Friday, 18 February 2011

[ ..i don't want to live life like this.. ]

Shiro-kyun fell sick. It started on Wednesday. Wednesday morning mom fed him his usual kibbles and I left for work. Then when I came home at night, his food bowl looks the same, untouched.

I thought mom refilled for him, but she didn't and I didn't know. He was particularly quiet that night and I thought, "Wah, such a good boy today" coz he is always super noisy at night. Then the next morning, Mom asked if I fed him last night, I said No, I though you did. She said she didn't and the food bowl still looks the same.

It was the same kibbles mom fed him on Wednesday morning. That means, he didn't eat for more than 24 hours. He didn't even drink any water and his breath stinks.

I made him drink some water, using a straw- like a medicine syringe and force-feed him. But he wouldn't eat a morsel of food.

I brought him to the vet this morning and the vet said that it could be a mild flu and he couldn't smell the food, that's why he's not eating anything. And he lost a few grams too. He looks weak. His eyes are watery. Sigh. I went home and force feed him again and made him eat the medicine provided too.

I dunno lah. It's times like this that makes me think of the days when he is no longer around with me anymore. That makes me feel like shit.

Nobody will wait for me to come home from work anymore. Nobody needs me to hug when he feels bored anymore. Nobody sleeps by my side anymore. Nobody seek for my attention anymore.

I feel like shite. I don't want that day to come. I want him to live forever. I am selfish but no owner ever wants their pets to go away any time soon. I wish I can die before he does, so I don't have to endure the heart ache.But you see, then he would wonder everyday why I didn't come home from work.

Sigh. At times like this I hate life.

Suwa.

:: stitched on` ::*|14:11|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi