<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Friday, 21 January 2011

[ ..used to.. ]

I used to make really awesome sunny side up.

I used to have my own messy table and privacy.

I used drink BOSS cafe latte and think that it sucks and no where near to my self-made instant coffee.

I used to drive through this jejantas every day.

I used to watch South Park vcds in my father's room with the smallest TV in the world and a packet of teh ping by my side.

I used to walk out of my house and take photos of everything.

I used to have a tree out side of my house.

I used to be a prefect.

I used to be proud to wear this badge.

I used to knit.

I used to eat this much of dim sum in one morning.

I used to follow my cousin to Soka Gakkai.

I (We) used to make fun of the Christians in the church itself. On Christmas morning, no less.

I used to be THIS skinny. yes, I know.

But then I used to be this tiny also.

I used to be excited whenever I am in the Land of Mud. (I also used to have bangs)

I used to be a happy person.


Now...

I am not anymore. I am not the person who finds things as amusing as I did three years ago.

Time has changed. People have changed. Good or bad, no one can judge except for themselves. I do miss my old self sometimes.

Goodnight.

Suwa.

:: stitched on` ::*|00:53|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi