<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Tuesday, 4 January 2011

[ ..pillow.. ]

Meh.. it's raining so heavily now... I'm at office. Supposedly working but decided to take some time and blog. Bored.

I took some photos last night! Wanna share with you all! It's about my cat!

I edited the color of the pix to make his eye pop! =D

He was on playful mode for a while..

Then he is sleepy...

I put my finger near him and he moved his head closer to my fingers and rest on them!! goshh!

Then I scratched his chin for a while. He looked damn high.

Then I stopped and he looked like this HAHAHAHA geez!

**d(>w<)b**
Later he crawled to my legs and rest his head there.

Slowly... falling...

Asleep.... ♥ While I read a book to make myself feel sleepy!

Then when I put down my book and walked up to switched off the light, he crawled upwards to where I put my left arm... and...

Yep. Every single night. Every night I sleep with him on my arm. Haaaaahhhh... I'm blessed. 8D

Alright, that's all for today's post! =D Gonna do some work now! wanna go home early today T_T. Ah well... as if that will happen. Meh..

Okie, good evening to you! This is the most recent photo of me. Just show for the fun of it. And i'm vain. and It's my blog. Meh.

Yep, taken just last night. I love my table lamp, really. ;D But I think I may be balding... =_= Look at the size of my forehead. You can fit Amazon there.

:: stitched on` ::*|18:06|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi