<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

[ ..parcel box.. ]

I'd received the new year present parcel from Rot!!!!! omgomgomgomgomgomg!

It looks so much like a pizza box I thought it's pizza hahhaahha! My receptionist so funny, she said "You got a parcel!! but she spelled your name wrongly!" haaahha not really wrong, it's kinda my secondary name!

Look what's inside!!!!!! T__T When she said little things I thought she would send headbands or something lidat. But she sent a friggin DRESS she made herself!! and not only ONE dress but TWO dress! Another is a vintage piece! T____T

Yellow is not my favourite colour, but I've been longing to add more colour to my wardrobe, so this is a good way to start! Actually the colour I hate most if blue but I've been wearing blue so much lately ever since Nab sent me a blue blouse as a gift. :D

I've done so much shopping this month and now Rot sent me two dresses!! i can totally wear this for the new year!!!!! (CNY i mean)

T__T I'm so thankful that I met such wonderful creatures over the new year. Rot is one of them and she is so darn nice! T_T I only met her once, a very fleeting meet!!! But we bonded through twitter hahaahahah.

I can't wait for Chic Pop to come!! ;D It would be the funnest day of January!!! hahaha like I told Rot on twitter, Jan 22, the day freaks meet and have fun! 8D

Ahhh need to get back to work now. Gotta rush two articles then go to another Chinese restaurant for dining. mehhhh... I want fresh scallop this time!! no more dry scallop!!

OKie dokes!! I can't wait to go home and try the dresses on! ^^ Good day all!!
and THANK ROT, you made my day!!! 8D

Suwa.

:: stitched on` ::*|15:46|

:: [2] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi