<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Monday, 10 January 2011

[ ..jokes and blunders.. ]

Sometimes I hate family dinner. Sometimes I love it. Mainly because of the presence of my brother. He makes everything less awkward with his sense of humour. I love it when he tells his stories. Because his stories are the most interesting ones. If everyone had a chance to tell their story during family dinner it will be like this.


My eldest sister will be talking non-stop about her successful weight loss. And how she is so thin now she needs to sound unhappy that she lost weight now.

My second sister will be talking about her drunken adventures with her friends non-stop as if drunk driving is an achievement. Or bribing the policemen.

My mother will not say anything because she's a friggin emo. Even more emo than me.

My father will be talking about politics non-stop.


My brother will be talking about his 'real' adventures of his friends and himself. He will tell the jokes with much expressions and intonations.

I will not say anything because I'm the youngest. I have no right to say anything. If I open my mouth my sisters will pin point everything I said and make it sound as if I am the dumbest person on earth. When it is clearly the opposite.


That's my family dinner. So far, you know that I am not a big fan of my own family. You may say that I take them for granted but seriously, you are not in my shoes. The only person I adore in my house is my brother. Because he couldn't care less about anything. Nothing bothers him.


I want to be like him. I wish to be like him. I hope to be like him. In fact, my transformation into him is almost 50% now. I'm glad.


There are times when I wish for a different family. There are times when I asks the cold air, why me, in this family? Why not others? What did I do that I deserve this family?

Of course, there are no answers, but I consoled myself that me being in this family, is solely because of the existence of my brother. I don't think I am still here if my brother is not here. I wish everything else can change except for my brother. And maybe my second sister and my father. Other than that, I really want to get rid of them. They pose no purpose in my life. I know I sound crude, but if You are in my shoes, you will understand.

I don't wish them bad things, I just want them to get out of my life. Coz they are such negative energy that makes me feel like shit all the time. Whenever they appears I feel like I need to stab myself 200 times in the heart and choke on my own blood, rather than looking at them, or listening to them.

yea yea.. I'm mean and evil blah blah blah. No, you are not me. You don't know how it is to be me. I wish my life ended when I turned 13 so I won't know so much of the truth and reality.

So much had changed in 2010. I'm glad that I am more laid back now than last year. I'm following my brother's footsteps. Be merry and carefree.

I hope I can be this way forever.

Anyhoo, here are two pix of my workplace now. ^^

Starbucks is needed because I didn't sleep for a minute last night. True story.

suwa.


update: got bombarded by a shocking news. sigggghhhhh..

:: stitched on` ::*|13:17|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi