<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Friday, 14 January 2011

[ ..eat and sleep and eat again.. ]

I tell you... the more you want me and my cousin to stop eating the more we eat. This is our midnight 'snack' last night...

FOL. We ordered two LARGE french fries and two LARGE curly fries and NO drinks allowed. AHAHHAAHAHA Her I ♥ HK t-shirt damn cute!! She just came back from Hongkong and she bought me Ayu's new album!! and a t-shirt and a scarf I asked to get for me!! T__T the scarf so damn nice I tell you!! T__T

We were in heaven last night. And heaven is good.

The other day I went out for dinner and at the traffic light, I took this pic. It's raining lights every where in KL now. Meh.

How many plates of yee sang I 'lou' this month? Three so far. Another one coming up next Friday. There might be some more after the CNY holiday.

Geezz.... It's not even the best thing on earth. But I did have the freshest yee sang that day at Elegant Inn. I didn't take any pix though coz I was too busy eating. The CNY dinner at Elegant Inn is the best so far. It's so good I almost died. HAHAHH

Okie, that's all for today! I took some time to blog coz I was struck with a little writer's block now. Going back to finish the article now.

have a great Friday, all! Love ya!

suwa.

:: stitched on` ::*|17:24|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi