<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Friday, 12 November 2010

[ ..just woofs and miaos.. ]

I want to blog so badly but I got nothing to blog about. Heck! I cannot even work properly this whole week. I dunno why I am so distracted! FF8 kot! Tak tau lahhhh!

Ok. here is my attempt to blog.

Played around with my cousin bro's spanking new canon 550D. planning on getting one. see how lah. Colour edited.

Cousin doggie, Meimei~She does not like people taking her photos. Couldn't get a still photo of her at all! Maybe if I have more time with her next time, I shall try my best!

Beloved angsty Teddy. I used to hold him with one hand and ran around the neighbourhood. Now whenever he sees me, he thinks that I am a stranger. T_T Neways, he's a camwhore!! He posed for the camera for so many times! This is his best shot! Oh, that's my car in the background heh.

AND OF COURSE. MAI DARLING KITTEH! Ever so handsome muaaaaacccccks! He is the best camwhore-cat evar!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Not using dslr though hahaha. just a normal stupid digicam. Took this pic quite long ago. I don't look like this anymoar. =_= Looks like shit now. Like old lady with five kids. sadness.

Okay, end of blog post. Sorry!!! G'night!

suwa.

:: stitched on` ::*|02:07|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi