<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Tuesday, 5 October 2010

[ ..stares.. ]

There is a subtle emptiness in me in these few days. I dunno if it's because of aunt flo or not. I get annoyed easily all the time. but it just gotten worse yesterday and today. It's annoying. Me getting annoyed easily is annoying me.

Hmm.. see what i mean?

I don't feel like writing at all. Not at all. I have a tonnes of work to finish and I couldn't bring myself to finish them. And I have no idea why. Everyday as I sit in my place, I simply just idle my time away and wait until I feel like going home. I haven't started writing anything at all. Now I just hope that I will not have any assignments outside of the office so that I can finish up my work this week then put my schedule and time arrangement on track again.

Actually, I feel like going home now. I downloaded Final Fantasy VIII and I played it last night. Despite the over-repeated scene when the GF attacks, I still find the game addictive and gan cheong (exciting). I couldn't stop shaking my legs!

I've been waiting to play this game again for long. But now I couldn't tell if I am satisfied or happy at all. I want to feel happy and satisfied, but for no reasons, I just don't feel anything at all. But I really want to scream in happiness and bask in the joy of reuniting with my childhood game, but I can't feel anything at all.

It's almost like you lost all of your senses and you couldn't feel the heat when you touch the boiling pot. What a sad feeling aye?

Sometimes I wish I live in a world where everyone is as pathetic as me so I wouldn't feel that bad. Unfortunately, I live in a world where everyone is much more fortunate that I do.

Trip to Singapore makes me feel so happy I couldn't sleep at night. Then when I settle back down in the muddy world of mine, I realised that I'm back to reality and Singapore is just a dream. Such a short-lived dream.

Here I am, back to the mud and have to start doing what I'd been doing for the past year. Am I happy? Of course I am! It's not easy to get a job, moreover to keep a job. I'm fortunate to have a job that is kind of carefree and jolly but yet, it is me being the problem. The problem of me feeling that I don't belong. because I lack the qualifications and the intellectual of a normal worker in this place. I really do not like myself.

Sometimes, I feel unworthy. Most of the time, I feel that I don't belong.

I think I should stop idling. If I spend all these time typing this, then I should be able to type what I should be typing right now.

I wish I can skip all these uncertainty years and head towards the years where I finally have the confidence in myself again. I hate searching for my soul kinda shit. I hate growing up. I want to be a grown up but I hate the process of growing up.

Sometimes I really wish I can take a whole month off and play Final Fantasy VIII everyday until I feel satisfied and ready to get back to work.

Or maybe I should shut down my brain for a while and take a good rest and not sleep at 5am again. I shall head home early today and finish up at least three articles tomorrow. I shall go trim my hair this Friday morning. Getting bangs. I think We'll see how it goes, okay?

See you again when I am less emo... Have a good day.

suwa.

:: stitched on` ::*|16:35|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi