<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Saturday, 9 October 2010

[ ..the day i knew.. ]

I was a superhero.

Ever so cool and knew that I had the potential to dominate the world.

I sacrificed my hot body to promote world peace and stop all the wars single-handly.

Until today... I realised that...

I am actually a toy. For grown adults who has fetish for cutesy little things.

I am now an outcast. Owned by a lolita-fetish grown woman.

My dream of dominating the world is crushed into tiny little pieces and I can't even gather the pieces of stick them back together anymoar.

Maybe I should commit seppuku. But what's the use? I'm not even alive in the first place. I hate her for trapping me in this world.

Even though she showered me with gifts, I still cannot get over how trapped I am in this situation.

WHY can't I be free?! Why must I be an object of photo-taking! I care more about the world than having photos taken of me!!

CAN YOU JUST STOP TAKING PHOTOS OF ME ALREADY, BITCH!!!

TAXI! Take me away from here!!!!

WAIT for meh, TAXI! PLEASE!

NOOOOO!

Is this it? This is the end of my life?

No, from today on, I shall enjoy my life to the fullest. I shall be cute and be an obey object to my master. It's not too bad. At least I still can look as hot as ever.

Hi, I am Mai Tsukino, forever 16 year-old, and I love takoyaki. Martial arts and cannon shooting are my hobbies. Occasionally master will have a little photoshoot with me. Nice meeting you, and may you have a wonderful weekend. You can call me, Mai-kun coz I'm cool like that. -chan or -tan are too cutesy for me.

Goodnight all.

signed out,
Mai-kun.

:: stitched on` ::*|04:11|

:: [3] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi