<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

[ ..can i be a cat?.. ]

I don't know what came over my mind lately.

Going to work at 11am. Not doing my work right. Escaping from meeting the boss. Hiding. Ran away.

My schedule all off. Late to assignments. Rush. Prance. No planning. Road rage got worse. Couldn't concentrate. I even fell asleep at an event.

I don't feel right all the time. Every time when I am driving I am not paying any attention. I don't sing in my cacr anymore. Not good.

Restless, that's how I feel. I sleep late at night. Last night 4am. wake up late the morning next.

I don't feel like myself. I feel like I am living in another person's body. Most of the time I just want to stay at home. I dread going to work. Totally not me at all.

My mind ask me to wake up at 7. But my body won't let.

No this is not, PMS, football withdrawal. THis is something else. I just don't know what it is. I feel weird. This is not me.

I really need to buck up. Start from tomorrow okay? I hope I can go back to who I was. This is horrible. I don't want to be this grumpy person.

Tomorrow! Tomorrow. After tonight's sleep, I will become the old suwa tomorrow! I will!!! Self-discipline!!!!

nighty night~ suwa.

:: stitched on` ::*|22:56|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi