<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6268487116956548848\x26blogName\x3dAbsit+Invidia\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://butabanasaurus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d9198394895490900188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

 

 

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

[ ..privacy problem.. ]

I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy I have no privacy

All I want is to be alone, certain time of the day. Alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone alone
with my own laptop my own laptop my own laptop my own laptop my own laptop my own laptop my own laptop my own laptop my own laptop my own laptop my own laptop my own laptop

Is this so difficult to understand? How many times do I have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you have to tell you?

That is one reason why I can spend the whole night happily at genting highlands, alone in the hotel room for assignment.

Because those are the only nights when I am completely by myself, alone. happy. blissful. thank you.

suwa.

:: stitched on` ::*|15:57|

:: [0] care[s] ::

--------------------------------------------------------

Newer›  ‹Older



:: ..it is me.. ::
--------------------------------------
suwas.jpg
Ailurophile. Irascible. Desultory. Furtive.

Me

:: ..Type Here.. ::
--------------------------------------


:: ..pages i stalk.. ::
---------------------------------------
..queen of mushrooms..
..best page on earth..


:: ..Tick Tock.. :: --------------------------------------

:: ..Calender 2013.. ::

June
---------------------------------------




::..Wishes.. ::
--------------------------------------
~ eternal financial stability, bitch
~ Tokyo solo 2013
~ to Japan, I go for second time!
~ to Japan, I go!
~ Canon G12
~ Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slim!
~ Superheadz Golden Half!
~ new camera!
~ a studio home
~ publish a novel/short stories compilation


:: ..Crédits.. ::
--------------------------------------
Blog Désign: Michiika
Photo: SuuwaXSupatenshi